Sunday 11 June 2017

AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 11TH JUNE


I affirm that I am a member of the body of Christ, and I'm firmly rooted in Christ. I am a tree of righteousness, planted by the Lord. No matter how strong the contrary winds blow, my life is unshakable. I’ll never be discouraged or disadvantaged because I’m the planting of the Lord. The wisdom of God is working in me and I’m excelling in good judgment, having the right ideas and making the right decisions, always. I am filled with the knowledge of God's will, in all wisdom and spiritual understanding. The glory of God has increased in me, and I manifest that glory everywhere. The power, beauty, and excellence of God resides in my spirit; and through me, His righteousness is established, and His grace and love are revealed to men. Today, and always, I display the wonderful deeds and perfections of Him who has called me out of darkness into glory and virtue! Hallelujah.

👉 Special gift http://bit.ly/2dZqtLQ

Keep saying it, don't stop talking it!! Remember, you can make your way prosperous with words. Get talking today! You can now reach us on:
affirmationtrain@minister.com

God bless you.

#Iflourish #MonthofPrayer
#Insight #PastorChris

No comments:

Post a Comment