Friday 2 June 2017

AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 2ND JUNE


I affirm that the window of heaven is open on my behalf, and God is showering me with His blessings. The blessings of the Lord makes me rich; it drives away every sorrow, pain and disease. Hallelujah. I am spreading on every side because the Lord is with me. There's no wilderness nor dry land around me. For the wilderness has become a fruitful ground and the dry land a river flowing ground. The devourer is rebuke for my sake, and he shall not destroy the fruit of my ground; neither shall my vine (business, career, family, ministry) cast her fruit before the time in the field. God's blessings are evident in my life and all nations shall call me blessed because the Lord has made me a delightsome land unto Himself. My seeds shall be mighty upon the earth; they shall bring forth fruits in season and the ground shall give her increase, and the heavens shall give their dew; and all those in contact with me shall never cease from yielding fruits. Yes, many people and strong nations shall come to seek the LORD my God, and to pray before Him. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

👉 Special gift http://bit.ly/2dZqtLQ

Keep saying it, don't stop talking it!! Remember, you can make your way prosperous with words. Get talking today! You can now reach us on:
affirmationtrain@minister.com

God bless you.
#iflourish
#TheYearOfFlourishing
#AffirmationTrain
#LuxuriantGrowth
#SignificantAttainment
#PersistentProductivity
#RhapsodyOfRealities

No comments:

Post a Comment