Thursday 1 June 2017

AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 1ST JUNE


I affirm that I am a product of Love! I was made in the image and likeness of God. I am a love-child of a love-God, one with the capacity to love just like Him. I am tender-hearted, merciful and forgiving just like my Heavenly Father. It's natural for me to walk in love, for love is a product of my recreated human spirit. I refuse to allow malice and bitterness take root in my heart because I have the capacity to overlook the faults and shortcomings of others. My heart is full of love; therefore, I make a choice today to love everyone that I meet, and speak and believe the best of everyone, irrespective of how they may treat me. I and my Father are one; I see and believe the best about everyone. Glory to God!

👉 Special gift http://bit.ly/2dZqtLQ

Keep saying it, don't stop talking it!! Remember, you can make your way prosperous with words. Get talking today! You can now reach us on:
affirmationtrain@minister.com

God bless you.
#iflourish
#TheYearOfFlourishing
#AffirmationTrain
#LuxuriantGrowth
#SignificantAttainment
#PersistentProductivity
#RhapsodyOfRealities

No comments:

Post a Comment