Wednesday 31 May 2017

AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 31ST MAY


I affirm that God has made me fit to be a partaker of the inheritance of the saints in light. My portion is blessed of the Lord and I will continually experience the victory of Christ in my life. I am moving forward from one level of glory to another. God has filled my life with His glory and I am blessed and highly favored. I am blessed in my family, I am blessed in my finances, I am blessed in my business, I am blessed in my relationship with others, I am blessed in my going out and in my coming in... Hallelujah. The sun shall not smite me by day nor the moon at night, for He that keeps me does not sleep nor slumber. I am protected from every wind of evil, violence and destruction. No weapon formed against me shall prosper, for the Lord has shielded me in His pavilion. Glory to God!

πŸ‘‰ Special gift http://bit.ly/2dZqtLQ

Keep saying it, don't stop talking it!! Remember, you can make your way prosperous with words. Get talking today! You can now reach us on:
affirmationtrain@minister.com

God bless you.
#iflourish
#TheYearOfFlourishing
#AffirmationTrain
#LuxuriantGrowth
#SignificantAttainment
#PersistentProductivity
#RhapsodyOfRealities

No comments:

Post a Comment