Tuesday 28 March 2017

BLW Ghana Zone


MySalvationStory of the day
#TestimonyTuesday

PASTOR RICHARD ADDAE
GROUP PASTOR
BLW GHANA ZONE

Thank you Pastor Sir for this glorious opportunity to share my salvation story with the rest of the world. I esteem this opportunity dearly Sir. I love you Sir.

I was born into a home where it was abnormal not to be a Christian,everyone was a Christian.

My maternal grandmother, who was one of the pioneers of the now biggest Presbyterian in my locality, was a devout Christian. Her younger sister was also the pioneer of the oldest Methodist Church in the same locality.

My mother was an assistant choir director in the Methodist Church whereas every other person in the family were all devoted to either the Methodist or Presbyterian Church. As a young boy growing up, it was abnormal not to attend church meetings (whether rain or shine).

Church service became a routine we followed religiously and it was really helpful (I thank God for the life of my mother).

Even though I was not born again, I knew quite a number of scriptures that talked about salvation. This was because we were forced to memorize verses of the scriptures to be recited in Sunday school.


As I advanced to the secondary school in 2006 I lost the passion and zeal for the things of God. I stopped going to Church and at this stage and could not be persuaded by anyone.

I was greatly influenced by the secondary school environment and was also addicted to my books. I lost contact with the word of God.

Kindly click on the link below to read the full story;
http://wikisozo.com/story/read/29351/it-is-time

If you want your salvation story to be featured, kindly logon to www.wikisozo.org and share your story.

God bless you.

#blwghzone
#flourishing
#insight

for more info: https://www.christembassy.org/2015/Home/?cat=243
Indians only: http://cevirtualchurch.org/?_inv=cei9bku 

Indians only: https://web.facebook.com/pg/Christ-Embassy-Online-Mision-Impact-India-247534612384682

No comments:

Post a Comment