Wednesday 29 March 2017

My Salvation Story Of The Day


#MySalvationStory of the day

REV. KEN OYAKHILOME
MEMBER, CENTRAL EXECUTIVE COUNCIL
REGIONAL PASTOR, CANADA REGION

I was born into a Christian lineage by Christian Parents. My Grandparents were born-again Christians also.

In fact, my Grandfather was a Pastor for several years until he went to be with the Lord. My testimony is peculiar, not strange or uncommon.

Rather it shares a lot of similarities with, conforms more to, and better understood when one compares it with the kind of testimonies our present day children have or are likely to have in this great Nation of ours, Christ Embassy. Born of two Christian Parents, meant that I was born with the Life of God in me.

They being sanctified, meant that I was also sanctified. I was raised by my parents in God's Word and with God's Word.

So, all i knew, was God's Word. I always went to Church with them before the age of accountability.

However, being that I was still a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child and thought as a child. (1 Cor 13:11) When I got to the age of accountability, I had to accept Jesus as my Lord and Saviour.

This was an important decision to make, not just because I had become accountable, but because I needed to be confident, and conscious of the New Life I had in my spirit. It cleared doubt, and paralyzed uncertainty regarding my salvation and paved way for a reference date, in time and History regarding my journey and walk with God.

In 1983-1984, I backslid from the Faith, like Demas, having loved...

Kindly click on the link below to read the full story;
http://wikisozo.org/story/read/14780/my-personal-testimony-of-my-salvation-in-christ-jesus

If you want your salvation story to be featured, kindly logon to www.wikisozo.org and share your story.

If your story is already shared on wikisozo.org and you want it featured, kindly share the link in the COMMENT BOX 👇, LIKE and RESHARE also.

God bless you.

#blwghzone
#flourishing
#insight

for more info: https://www.christembassy.org/2015/Home/?cat=243
Indians only: http://cevirtualchurch.org/?_inv=cei9bku 

Indians only: https://web.facebook.com/pg/Christ-Embassy-Online-Mision-Impact-India-247534612384682

No comments:

Post a Comment