Sunday 26 March 2017

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES - 26th March, 2017 JOYFUL ATMOSPHERE


The “fruit of the Spirit” as used above means the
product or feature of the recreated human spirit,
one of which is joy. Joy is something you have within you; you
can be joyful always, irrespective and independent of
circumstances. Someone might say, “Well, I find it difficult to
be joyful; the difficulties I’m facing are too dire for me to be
happy.” But that’s a mistake; the Bible says, “My brethren,
count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations” (James 1:2).
Joy is an emotion that is evoked by satisfaction,
appreciation, and pleasure. Joy is powerful, and you can fill
your home with it. You can control the atmosphere and bring
in joy where there was hitherto anger, sadness, and gloom.
Satan has no place and stands no chance in an atmosphere
of joy. The Bible says the joy of the Lord is your strength
(Nehemiah 8:10). The joy of the Lord in your spirit is the
strength you need to prevail against the adversary and
triumph over adversities.
Express joy, irrespective of how you feel. You don’t
need any jester or comedian to exude the joy of the Lord!
Just let it out of your spirit! For example, you just arrived
home from work; you can light up that joyful atmosphere
by announcing your presence with a cheerful, “Praise the
Lord, I’m home! What a wonderful day; I’m so blessed and
favoured in Christ!” You could even come in singing; making
melody in your heart to the Lord. Before you know it,
Joyful Atmosphere everyone else in your home will get on the joy train with you,
because joy is contagious.
Talk happy. Laugh often. The Bible says, “A happy
heart is good medicine and a cheerful mind works healing….”
(Proverbs 17:22 AMP). Apart from producing health in you, a
joyful spirit also causes your spirit to be energized by the Holy
Ghost such that it’s easy to receive revelations from God. So,
maintain a joyful atmosphere in, and around you always.

CONFESSION
The joy of the Lord is my strength,
and I rejoice in Him today, for
He has filled my life with His
goodness. I refuse to be
perturbed about anything
because in Christ, all things are
mine. Therefore, I delight myself
in Him, excited that He is my life.
In Him I live, and move, and have
my being! Blessed be God!

FURTHER STUDY:
Psalm 16:11
Romans 14:17
Isaiah 12:3

1 YEAR BIBLE
READING PLAN:
Luke 6:17-49
Deuteronomy
31-32
2 YEAR BIBLE
READING PLAN:
Matthew 26:1-13
Exodus 35

Leave comments on today's devotional www.rhapsodyofrealities.org

for more info: https://www.christembassy.org/2015/Home/?cat=243
Indians only: http://cevirtualchurch.org/?_inv=cei9bku 
Indians only: https://web.facebook.com/pg/Christ-Embassy-Online-Mision-Impact-India-247534612384682

No comments:

Post a Comment