Thursday 30 March 2017

My Salvation Story Of The Day


#MySalvationStory of the day

REV. RAY OKOCHA
MEMBER, CENTRAL EXECUTIVE COUNCIL
REGIONAL PASTOR, UK REGION

I grew up in a religious home like most homes are in Nigeria. My parents made sure we all went to church - the Roman Catholic Church.

I was very devoted and committed to the church and her activities I even joined the Saint Jude's Society at an early age. I went through the motions of religion not really knowing God or the reality of His word.

I believe my parents tried to raise us up the best way they knew. They had plans for me as the first child.

I was to follow the path of the medical profession as they wanted me to study to become a medical doctor. This may have stemmed from the fact that my mum was a nurse.

As a young boy at this time, I did not know anything about God's plan for me. I even thought that born again Christians or 'SU' (Scripture Union) as we called them, were weird people.

My dad had told us of stories of some of his classmates in the University who were born again and that these ones always failed in their academic works. We were all ignorant of the glorious gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ.

My parents relocated to the oil-rich city of Warri in Delta State, Nigeria. Thus I had to change schools and began to attend Urhobo College, Effurun, a school notorious for having tough and rascal students.

Kindly click on the link below to read the full story;
http://wikisozo.org/story/read/23652/he-chose-me-and-ive-never-stopped-loving-him

If you want your salvation story to be featured, kindly logon to www.wikisozo.org and share your story.

If your story is already shared on wikisozo.org and you want it featured, kindly share in the COMMENT box below, LIKE and RESHARE also.

God bless you.

#blwghzone
#flourishing
#insight

for more info: https://www.christembassy.org/2015/Home/?cat=243
Indians only: http://cevirtualchurch.org/?_inv=cei9bku 
Indians only: https://web.facebook.com/pg/Christ-Embassy-Online-Mision-Impact-India-247534612384682

              

No comments:

Post a Comment