Friday 21 April 2017

AFFIRMATION TRAIN 21ST APRIL


AFFIRMATION TRAIN 21ST APRIL.

I affirm that the Word of God is in my heart, and in my mouth even now. I am full of God’s might! I function by His power and glory today, full of the Spirit in wisdom, having the spiritual understanding of all things! I am powered by the Holy Ghost and on a perpetual victory parade, excelling and making progress consistently. I experience unparalleled advantages, unprecedented favour and prosperity in all that I do. I am moving forward by the power of the Holy Spirit, making progress with giant strides, and waxing stronger every day, in health, prosperity, and success. I will never walk in confusion; I know the next step to take because the Holy Spirit is my teacher. I can confidently dream for tomorrow because I know my tomorrow is history with God. I refuse to give fear any place in my life because I know I am founded on the Rock of Ages, for success, and safety. Glory to God!

For more info: https://www.christembassy.org

Indians only: http://cevirtualchurch.org/?_inv=cei9bku 

No comments:

Post a Comment