Friday 28 April 2017

MY AFFIRMATIONS - 27th April, 2017


MY AFFIRMATIONS - 27th April, 2017

I affirm that I am anointed with the Holy Ghost and with power to positively effect changes, and impact the lives of people around the world. As the seed of Abraham, my mind is seasoned with supernatural ideas, thoughts and visions. I am imbued with divine wisdom to bless and change circumstances in my world. I have overcome the world, the devil and the forces of hell because I am a product of the incorruptible Word of God, which lives and abides forever. Dear Father, I thank you for your greatness that’s in my spirit. I’m the seed of Abraham; therefore, I manifest greatness. Through your Word, and by the Spirit, my prosperity, success, victory, and greatness are evident, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Kindly, like, share and comment. God bless you.

Join Us For More

For more info: https://www.christembassy.org 

No comments:

Post a Comment