Sunday 23 April 2017

AFFIRMATION TRAIN 24TH APRIL


#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 24TH APRIL.

I affirm that my life is characterised by the demonstration of Christ’s resurrected power! There’s life in my body! There’s life in my family! There’s life in my job! There’s life in my business and in every area of my life! I live triumphantly in, and by the power of Christ. Hallelujah! My mind is anointed to think God’s thoughts! With the Word of God in my mouth, I cast down all imaginations of fear, failure, sickness, disease and infirmity! I am blessed and highly favoured of the Lord, no evil or negative imagination has a place in my heart! My mind is inundated with the Word, with which I prevail over all the fiery darts of the enemy! Jesus is alive in me; therefore, I am a champion and a victor for life. Glory to God!

👉 Special gift http://bit.ly/2dZqtLQ

Keep saying it, don't stop talking it!! Remember, Death and life are in the power of the tongue, and they that love to talk shall eat the fruit thereof. Get talking today!
You can now reach us on:
affirmationtrain@minister.com

God bless you.
#iflourish
#TheYearOfFlourishing
#AffirmationTrain
#LuxuriantGrowth
#SignificantAttainment
#PersistentProductivity
#RhapsodyOfRealities

Join Us For More

For more info: https://www.christembassy.org 

No comments:

Post a Comment