Tuesday 25 April 2017

AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 26TH APRIL


#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 26TH APRIL.

I affirm the Lordship of God's Word over my life. In my dealings with people today, I am humble and tender-hearted, fully yielded to the Spirit and the Word. The spirit of wrath, anger, and clamour with all bitterness are not a part of me, for I am rooted and grounded in love, Hallelujah. My life is an expression of God’s righteousness, love, glory, and grace! I am the seed of the Word; therefore, the spirit and nature of the Word is at work in me, in every fibre of my being, in every cell of my blood and in every bone of my body. My whole being is immune to death, decay, and the corrupting influence of this world! My path is the path of life, righteousness, joy, gladness and peace forevermore, glory to God. Hallelujah!

👉 Special gift http://bit.ly/2dZqtLQ

Keep saying it, don't stop talking it!! Remember, death and life are in the power of the tongue, and they that love to talk shall eat the fruit thereof. Get talking today!
You can now reach us on:
affirmationtrain@minister.com

God bless you.
#iflourish
#TheYearOfFlourishing
#AffirmationTrain
#LuxuriantGrowth
#SignificantAttainment
#PersistentProductivity
#RhapsodyOfRealities

Join Us For More

No comments:

Post a Comment