Sunday 30 April 2017

AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 30TH APRIL


#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 30TH APRIL.

I affirm that I am spreading on every side! I am a member of the body of Christ and God has granted me insight into the mysteries of His eternal plan for all mankind. I have become a dispenser of the unsearchable riches of Christ. Through me, God's wisdom is made known, His grace is showcased, and His love is demonstrated to my world. Hallelujah! The Spirit of God is strengthening my faith with the Word! I stand fast in the faith, knowing the certainty of those things wherein I’ve been instructed. I choose to live by the Word, and as a result, the glory of God is made manifest in all that I do! I am growing stronger by the day, like a cedar in Lebanon, and flourishing like the palm tree! I am spreading by the power of the Spirit, and of my increase, progress, and prosperity, there shall be no end! Glory to God!

👉 Special gift http://bit.ly/2dZqtLQ

Keep saying it, don't stop talking it!! Remember, the scripture says, "For he that will love life, and see good days, let him refrain his tongue from evil, and his lips that they speak no guile.” Get talking today!
You can now reach us on:
affirmationtrain@minister.com

God bless you.
#iflourish
#TheYearOfFlourishing
#AffirmationTrain
#LuxuriantGrowth
#SignificantAttainment
#PersistentProductivity
#RhapsodyOfRealities

Join Us For More

For more info: https://www.christembassy.org 

No comments:

Post a Comment