Sunday 23 April 2017

MY AFFIRMATIONS - 23rd April, 2017


MY AFFIRMATIONS - 23rd April, 2017

I thank you, dear Lord, for making me more than a conqueror; a victor in Christ Jesus and an overcomer in this life. The greater One lives in me; therefore I’ve overcome the adversary and the systems of this world. I live triumphantly every day, enjoying the blessed and transcendent life in Christ. I thank you for the revelation of your Word to my spirit today. I triumph always and in every place, by the power of the Holy Ghost, and the shout of rejoicing is forever in my mouth, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Kindly affirm, like, SHARE and comment. Ensure you attend service onsite or online. God bless you.

Join Us For More
For more info: https://www.christembassy.org 

2 comments:

  1. I have express a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style of blogging. I added it to my favorite’s blog site list and will be checking back soon… positive affirmations for success

    ReplyDelete
  2. Affirmations are probably the easiest and most effective method - compared to the effort involved - known to Positive Affirmations for women the conscious mind. Many of the world's most intelligent experts and philosophers have used, and are using this technique, which has been handed down over thousands of years, in various guises such as mantras and prayers.

    ReplyDelete