Saturday 22 April 2017

AFFIRMATION TRAIN 22ND APRIL


AFFIRMATION TRAIN 22ND APRIL.

I affirm that the Lord is my source and my sufficiency. The Spirit of God has given me of His own competence, such that I don’t rely on my human abilities, but on His ability. I can do all things through Christ who empowers and strengthens me for the supernatural life. Every fibre of my being is fully yielded to the Lord to carry out His divine plans through me! I am His living tabernacle! He talks through me, moves through me, and expresses His love and righteousness through me! My spirit, soul, and body are sanctified for His sacred use, and His glory is revealed more and more in me today and always. Christ lives in me; therefore, I am made for life! His divine power has given me everything I require to live joyfully and victoriously every day! Success, prosperity, divine health, promotion and the glorious life are my blood-bought inheritance and vital experience in Christ Jesus! I have a goodly heritage. Hallelujah.

For more info: https://www.christembassy.org

Indians only: http://cevirtualchurch.org/?_inv=cei9bku 

No comments:

Post a Comment