Sunday 14 May 2017

AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 15TH MAY


I affirm that the Spirit of God is at work in me mightily, causing me to be more effective in my works of righteousness! I am a tree of righteousness, producing other trees of righteousness. I'm the seed of Abraham and a joint-heir with Christ. The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places, and I have a goodly heritage. I am conscious of my glorious heritage in Christ, and through meditation on the Word, and fellowship with the Spirit, I get to know more and enjoy my inheritance in Christ. I am from above; I am seated together with Christ in the Heavenly. Hallelujah! Not only does Christ live in me, He's also my home and the environment from which I function. Christ is my glory, my health, my wealth, my wisdom, my righteousness, and my all! Hallelujah. In Him, I live, and move, and have my being. Glory to God!

πŸ‘‰ Special gift http://bit.ly/2dZqtLQ

Keep saying it, don't stop talking it!! Remember, the scripture says, "For he that will love life, and see good days, let him refrain his tongue from evil and his lips that they speak no guile.” Get talking today!
You can now reach us on:
affirmationtrain@minister.com

God bless you.
#iflourish
#TheYearOfFlourishing
#AffirmationTrain
#LuxuriantGrowth
#SignificantAttainment
#PersistentProductivity
#RhapsodyOfRealities

No comments:

Post a Comment