Thursday 25 May 2017

MY AFFIRMATIONS - 25th May, 2017


Dear Father, I thank you for imparting me with the knowledge of the truths in your Word, which are operational in the “now” of my life. I’m enlightened in my spirit to grasp deeper and higher truths in your Word. I affirm that I have received of the Lord the Spirit of love, power and of a sound mind! My mind is sound. Hallelujah. Fear, doubt and unbelief have no place in me, for my faith in God and His eternal Word is the victory that overcomes the world! I am a victor in Christ Jesus. I refuse to be discouraged because greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world! My mouth is filled today with faith-filled words by which I create circumstances which are consistent with the new creation life I have in Christ Jesus in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Kindly affirm, like, share and comment. God bless you.

Join Us For More
Indians only: http://cevirtualchurch.org/?_inv=cei9bku 

For more info: https://www.christembassy.org 

No comments:

Post a Comment