Sunday 21 May 2017

AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 22ND MAY

I affirm that I have received of the Lord the Spirit of love, power and of a sound mind! My mind is sound. Hallelujah. Fear, doubt and unbelief have no place in me, for my faith in God and His eternal Word is the victory that overcomes the world! I am a victor in Christ Jesus. I refuse to be discouraged because greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world! My mouth is filled today with faith-filled words by which I create circumstances which are consistent with the new creation life I have in Christ Jesus. My body is the temple of the Holy Ghost; therefore, no sickness, disease or infirmity can lodge in it. I cut out any disease-germ or growth that tries to attach itself to my body, in the Name of Jesus, and I continually glorify God in my spirit and in my body as I walk in divine health today. Glory to God.

πŸ‘‰ Special gift http://bit.ly/2dZqtLQ

Keep saying it, don't stop talking it!! Remember, the scripture says, "For he that will love life, and see good days, let him refrain his tongue from evil and his lips that they speak no guile.” Get talking today!
You can now reach us on:
affirmationtrain@minister.com

God bless you.
#iflourish
#TheYearOfFlourishing
#AffirmationTrain
#LuxuriantGrowth
#SignificantAttainment
#PersistentProductivity
#RhapsodyOfRealities

No comments:

Post a Comment