Sunday 21 May 2017

MY AFFIRMATIONS - 21st May, 2017


Precious Father, how great thou art! I thank you for the great honour and blessing of having the Holy Spirit live in me; by virtue of His indwelling and abiding presence, I’m infused with divine energy and supernatural wisdom to do the will of God, and live triumphantly over and above circumstances. I affirm that the Spirit of God has made my life so beautiful. He has made my destiny one of greatness and never-ending victories and possibilities. My life is planned out by God and I can never go up to come down in life. The Spirit of God has gone ahead of me to make every crooked path straight. There's no hindrance nor accident on my path in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Kindly affirm, like, share and comment. God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment