Wednesday 17 May 2017

AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 17TH MAY


I affirm that the Spirit of God has granted me insight into all things. Christ is my wisdom; therefore, I am wise. I have the wisdom to do whatever I need to do. I function today at my best potentials because the wisdom of God is at work in me, talking through me, leading me, guiding me and causing me to be effective and productive in everything I lay my hands to do. Hallelujah. The Word of God is prevailing in me and in my world. God's righteousness is increasing in every nation of the earth, and everywhere is covered with the knowledge of His glory. Hallelujah! I am not ordinary; Christ in me makes me more than a conqueror, a victor in this life. I am one with the Father; therefore, I refuse to be a victim in life. With the Word of God in my heart and in my mouth, I reign over the elements of this world, subdue kingdoms, produce righteousness and live the glory-life in Christ Jesus, through faith, Glory to God.

πŸ‘‰ Special gift http://bit.ly/2dZqtLQ

Keep saying it, don't stop talking it!! Remember, the scripture says, "For he that will love life, and see good days, let him refrain his tongue from evil and his lips that they speak no guile.” Get talking today!
You can now reach us on:
affirmationtrain@minister.com

God bless you.
#iflourish
#TheYearOfFlourishing
#AffirmationTrain
#LuxuriantGrowth
#SignificantAttainment
#PersistentProductivity
#RhapsodyOfRealities

Join Us For More
Indians only: http://cevirtualchurch.org/?_inv=cei9bku 
For more info: https://www.christembassy.org 

                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment