Wednesday 24 May 2017

AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 24TH MAY


I affirm that I am a person of influence, and I am born to influence my world for Jesus. It doesn't matter which nation I live today, the world and the future belongs to me. I am not just a face in the crowd; I am the voice of God that must be heard around the nations of the world. Kings and queens are coming to the brightness of my light, for I've been made the light of the world. Hallelujah! The Word of God is programming my mind for bigger things; therefore, I cannot think failure, I cannot think fear, I cannot reason like the poor, I cannot think defeat because my mind has been renewed by God’s Word. I don’t get frightened, because there are no fright files in my system anymore, they have all been deleted by the Word of God. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

πŸ‘‰ Special gift http://bit.ly/2dZqtLQ

Keep saying it, don't stop talking it!! Remember, the scripture says, "For he that will love life, and see good days, let him refrain his tongue from evil and his lips that they speak no guile.” Get talking today!
You can now reach us on:
affirmationtrain@minister.com

God bless you.
#iflourish
#TheYearOfFlourishing
#AffirmationTrain
#LuxuriantGrowth
#SignificantAttainment
#PersistentProductivity
#RhapsodyOfRealities

No comments:

Post a Comment