Thursday 11 May 2017

NOT CONDEMNED

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, standing, sunglasses, shoes and outdoor


John 3:18 He who believes in him is not condemned...

To be condemned means to be found guilty of a crime.
Before the Lord Jesus came, everyone in the world was condemned because of sin. but the bible tells us that anyone who believes in Jesus is no longer condemned (John 3.18) do you believe in Jesus and have you received him into your heart? If you have then you are no longer condemned. You are free to live a life of divine health, success and victory! If you haven’t made Jesus the Lord of your life yet, you can do so now. Simply say the prayer of salvation with your heart sincerely to God.

PRAYER OF SALVATION
"O Lord God, I believe with all my heart in Jesus Christ, Son of the living God. I believe He died for me and God raised Him from the dead. I believe He's alive today. I confess with my mouth that Jesus Christ is the Lord of my life from this day. Through Him and in His Name, I have eternal life; I'm born again. Thank you, Lord, for saving my soul! I'm now a child of God. Hallelujah!"


Congratulations! You are now a child of God.

If you made the Prayer, join me on #KingsChat @https://app.kingsch.at 
Also on google play, @https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.joinkingschat.android 
 we'll contact you on how to get started with your Faith. #Bless A Soul Today By Sharing. #PreacherBreed #SoulCrush #GodBlessYou
https://www.christembassy.org


No comments:

Post a Comment